Golf & Stay on the Maine coast
The Outlook Golf Course in South Berwick, Maine was designed by Architect Brian Silva, "Golf World Magazine's Architect of the Year 1999". His course layout makes optimal use of the natural landscape in what was once known as The Outlook Farm. This is a Links Style Course like those found across the Atlantic Ocean in Scotland and Ireland. "Built in the Scottish Tradition", this par 71/6500 yard Championship course is truly designed to have a flavor of Old Traditional Courses.
Your Seacoast Golf Experience Includes:
- Overnight accommodations in your preferred style of room
- Continental breakfast with homemade pastries, fresh fruit and more, served in our ocean view 1637 Restaurant
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Two beverage vouchers for our Ships Cellar Pub
- 3 Course dinner for two including meal tax and gratuity served in any of our 3 restaurants
- 18 holes of golf with cart for 2 players at The Links at Outlook Golf Course
Package price depends on room type selected. Package is for One night, and doesn't include 9% Maine lodging tax, 2 night minimum maybe required in Season.
Country Inn Rooms rates TBA for 2017 season
Yorkshire Rooms rates TBA for 2017 season
Luxury Rooms rates TBA for 2017 season
Ask about Corporate or Group outings and Pre- Wedding tournaments
Tee Times may be affected by weather and scheduled group events