The York Harbor Inn is a fun and exciting place to work. Many of our employees have been part of our team for 10 years or more, and some have made their careers here for 20 to 30 years! We believe that seniority and loyalty speaks for itself. We are open year round and provide many year round opportunities. For full time positions we offer very competitive wages, health plan benefits, retirement plan benefits, vacation schedules, personal days, educational opportunities, meal plan discounts and travel benefits. The Inn also offers part time and "on call" positions throughout the year.
Our employees work hard, are respectful of one another and enjoy a friendly and challenging working environment. We hope you will take the time to utilize our on-line job application. We look forward to working with you soon.
- Housekeeping Help - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, weekday and weekend shifts available.
- Front Desk Clerks- Day, Night and Overnight shifts available. Email email@example.com to apply
- Dishwasher/Prep Position. Full time, year round position offers benefits and an opportunity for advancement. Work in a professional, organized environment with skilled chefs. E-mail your resume to Executive Chef Gerry Bonsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced Line Cook
A Culinary Arts degree is preferred but not necessary. This full time, year round position offers benefits and an opportunity for advancement. Work in a professional, organized environment with skilled chefs, creating unique menu items with an emphasis on local New England foods. E-mail your resume to Executive Chef Gerry Bonsey at email@example.com or drop a resume off at the front desk.
- Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Food Runners:
- great place to learn the basics of fine dining service on the road to becoming a fine dining food server or bartender
- good tips, pleasant working environment, on the job training, no experience necessary