Great Employee Benefits Include
50% off all meals – while working or off the clock
Family Owned Local Business for 40 years
Employee Discounted rate for stays at other NEIRA properties or Innkeepers Trade
Full Time Benefits – Partial Paid Health Insurance , Dental , Vision and Life Insurance
Flexible Schedules – Days, Nights & Weekends all available
1 week(40hrs)paid vacation after 1 year employment
401k with 4% match after 90 days
Checkout our Employment Recruitment Video
York Harbor Inn is a fun and exciting place to work. Many of our employees have been part of our team for 10 years or more, and some have made their careers here for 20 to 30+ years! We believe that seniority and loyalty speaks for itself. We are open year round and provide many year round opportunities. For full time positions we offer very competitive wages, health plan benefits, retirement plan benefits, vacation schedules, personal days, educational opportunities, meal plan discounts and travel benefits. The Inn also offers part time and "on call" positions throughout the year.
Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying the needs of our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
We hope you will take the time to utilize our on-line job application. We look forward to working with you soon.
- Housekeeping: Email Garrison firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, weekday and weekend shifts available.
- Front Desk Clerks: Day, Night and Overnight shifts available. Email email@example.com to apply
- Dishwasher/Prep Position: Full time, year round position offers benefits and an opportunity for advancement. Work in a professional, organized environment with skilled chefs. E-mail your resume to Executive Chef Jermain Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced Line Cook:
A Culinary Arts degree is preferred but not necessary. This full time, year round position offers benefits and an opportunity for advancement. Work in a professional, organized environment with skilled chefs, creating unique menu items with an emphasis on local New England foods. E-mail your resume to Executive Chef Jermain Henry at email@example.com or drop a resume off at the front desk.
- Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Food Runners, Bussers:
- We are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our guests in a fun, yet professional atmosphere for our team members. Experience perferred but willing to train the right person.
- Full Time, Part Time, Banquets, Seasonal & On-call please email firstname.lastname@example.org