Ship's Cellar Pub
We are pleased to announce outdoor dining
on our beautiful ocean view Harbor Cliffs lawn
beginning Friday June 19th, 2020
TO GO and Curbside Service available please call 207 -363-5119 x2
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR OUR RESTAURANT PATRONS HEALTH & SAFETY
- Face masks are required for all employees and guests in all common areas and while moving between tables
- Please send only 1 member of your party to our host when you arrive
- All members of your party must be ready to be seated at once
- To ensure all our guests have an opportunity to dine with us time limits may be enforced during busy service periods
- If anyone in your party is feeling ill we kindly request you cancel or reschedule your reservation
- We will refuse service if anyone in your party is visibly ill or displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- We are following all Maine restaurant guidelines and request that you do as well for the health and safety of all our employees and guests
Located in the lower level of the Inn, you’ll feel as though you are boarding a fine Newport Sailing Vessel, as you descend below deck into a multi-room tavern and lounge finished in a dazzling display of fine woodwork and joinery. Mahogany decking and shop lap boards create a rich, warm glow, while delicate in-lays of exotic woods and veneers celebrate the tradition of Maine’s wooden boat building reputation. Cozy, comfortable, leather cushioned “settees” create compartments and nooks for dining and lounging.
Open daily for lunch and dinner featuring an extensive MENU and discriminating wine list. All items marked with an asterisk are gluten free or can be modified to be gluten free.
Specially priced cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served from 4:00pm to 6:00pm Monday through Friday. There is LIVE ENTERTAINMENT entertainment many nights each week.
Ship's Cellar Pub Hours:
Monday – Thursday 11:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)
Sunday – 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
"Make a Night of It: The full yachty experience isn't complete without a pint at the Ship's Cellar Pub below the York Harbor Inn, where beadboard ceilings, exposed frames, and portholes will make you swear you're dining inside an elegant sailing yacht."
- Downeast Magazine.