- The Ogunquit Playhouse offers some of the finest Summer Theatre in the nation, with an array of “guest stars” throughout their season!
- The Seacoast Repertory Theater in Portsmouth also offers amazing productions throughout the year. Receive a $5.00 discount with your VIP Concierge Card
Looking to play some Golf?
The Seacoast offers multiple course options for your enjoyment- Give our resident Golf Expert Liam a call for his recommendations!
Heaven by the Land
- Take in York's rich history with visit to the Old York Historical Society. See the "Best of York" Exhibit this Summer with local York artifacts dating back to the 1500's! Save 20% on admission with our VIP concierge card only for YHI guests!
- Mount Agamenticus (or Mount A. as the locals call it) offers panoramic views of the White Mountains and the Atlantic…on a clear day you can see the Boston skyline! Great for Hiking and Biking.
- Nearby the Inn there are several walking paths for you to enjoy your own self guided tour including The Cliff Walk, the Fisherman’s Walk, and the York River Walk. The Fisherman’s Walk will take you along the active part of York Harbor and lead you to the Wiggly Bridge, a small suspension bridge, and Steedman Woods. http://www.seacoastnh.com/travel/scenic-walks/wiggly-bridge-and-steedman-woods/
- Take a scenic drive along York’s Coastal 1A to enjoy the Beaches of York, Candy Shops and Collectables and of course the Nubble Lighthouse. Bring the Kids or be one yourself at York’s Wild Kingdom (discount passes available at the Front Desk). A trip to York Beach isn't complete until you've seen the Goldenrod make their famous saltwater taffy!
- Take a leisurely ride along Shore Road into Perkins Cove/Ogunquit for postcard New England Views and a walk along the Marginal Way. Head further north to Wells to enjoy the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge and the Ludholm Farm Wildlife Estuarine Reserve
- Closer to the Inn enjoy the peace and beauty of the “pleasure ground” known as the Hartley Mason Reservation
- If antiquing is your thing, you will find countless shops along Route 1 also known as “Antiques Alley”
Heaven by the Sea
- Explore the area by the sea, on a Lobster Tour, a Lighthouse Tour departing from scenic Perkins Cove in Ogunquit https://www.finestkindcruises.com/
- Perhaps the steady hand of area pros to take you on a guided Kayak Tour right here in York Harbor http://www.harboradventures.com(receive a $5.00 discount with your VIP Concierge Card)
- Head on out for day of Salt Water Fly Fishing and Light Tackle for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Mackerel and “Schoolie” Bluefin Tuna with local Captain Bill Coite and his team at Shearwater Sport Fishing Charters http://www.mainestripers.net/
- Enjoy a day of sailing or a Sunset Sailing Charter with Captain Roger and his Dream Cruises http://www.dreamcruisesllc.com/
- Guided Salt Water Fly Fishing and Light Tackle with Captain Kyle https://www.soulflyoutfitters.com/
- A day spent Whale Watching is a day filled with memories here are a few we recommend https://firstchancewhalewatch.com/ http://www.granitestatewhalewatch.com/ http://www.atlanticwhalewatch.com/
- A narrated tour of Portsmouth Harbor and the Isles of Shoals will fill your day with beautiful views and history of the area with the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company
Heaven By The Air
- Take an awe inspiring scenic aerial tour of the Seacoast on board a helicopter! http://seacoasthelos.com/
- Dare yourself on Maine’s largest high ropes aerial adventure challenge course! http://www.takeflightadv.com/
Local Breweries - Taste the local flavor!
SoMe Brewery 1 York Street Unit 3 York Maine (207) 351 -8162
Tributary Brewing 10 Shapleigh Road Kittery Maine (207) 703-0093
Redhook Brewery Pease Tradeport, Portsmouth NH
Smuttynose Brewing Co. 105 Towle Farm Road Hampton NH (603) 436-4026
Wiggly Bridge Distillery Route 1 York Maine
Portsmouth NH Attractions
Albacore Park 600 Market Street, Portsmouth (603) 436-3680
Take a tour of the USS Albacore and see what life inside was like. This historic sub was built and maintained at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in 1953.
Prescott Park Explore acres of beautiful gardens along the edge of the Piscataqua River
Strawberry Bank Museum 14 Hancock Street, Portsmouth (603) 433-1100